Expert Residential Roof Replacement in Denver
Residential Roofers You Can Trust
At Metro City Roofing, we frequently hear from customers how much a new roof replacement dramatically improves the look of their home. When you need a roof replacement for a hail-damaged or wind-damaged roof, install a new roof to replace one past its life expectancy, or upgrade your roof, choose Metro City Roofing, an expert roofing contractor in Denver, CO and across the Front Range.
Our professional staff is ready to discuss your residential roofing (or commercial roofing) project and is skilled across a variety of types of roofing materials and styles, including:
- Composition roofs – For many customers, price and affordability is a top priority. Composition shingles are available in many styles and colors, so you need not sacrifice curb appeal to stay within your budget.
- Tile or Slate roofs – Tile or slate offer not only timeless beauty but also durability for many years. We would love to discuss various options and why a clay or concrete tile, or slate roof may be the right material choice for your home.
- Metal roofs – Modern metal roofing systems are attractive and robust, and are available in many colors and styles, including stone coated steel tiles and panels with concealed fasteners.
No matter the type of roof or size of roofing project, Metro City Roofing works hard to be the local Denver residential roofing company you can count on for dependable and quality residential roofing services, including roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair.
At Metro City Roofing, we are hail damage and wind damage insurance claims experts and have perfected the insurance claim and roof restoration process. Our team is state-licensed independent adjusters, which means we evaluate your property with the same lens as an insurance adjuster. We work with all the major insurance companies and manage the entire insurance claims process on your behalf. We represent you during all interactions with your insurance adjuster, settling your hailstorm or wind insurance claim directly with your insurance company (including possible code-related requirements), to ensure that you receive all funds owed to you.
Our goal is to simplify the storm damage claims process for you, offering a full explanation of any damages and possible code-related requirements. We provide complete documentation of our inspection process, including photos and a written damage estimate, and act as a full-service claims and roof replacement company when a covered peril such as hail or wind requires an insurance claim.
Your roof needs regular maintenance to protect your house from the elements adequately. Our expert roofers use only high-quality roofing materials with each roof replacement or roofing repair. At Metro City Roofing, we offer a wide range of roofing materials, from popular budget-friendly options such as asphalt shingles to higher-end and longer-lasting materials such as concrete tile, clay tile, slate roofing, wood shake, metal roofing, or various flat-roof materials.
Contract Metro City Roofing
“Metro City Roofing replaced our roof after a recent hailstorm in Denver this summer. They worked directly with our insurance company and the process was easy. Our sales and project manager communicated with us every step of the way. I will definitely recommend Metro City Roofing to friends and neighbors.”
– Gary Stone
Asphalt Composition Shingles
Asphalt shingles are the most popular and reasonably priced type of roofing system in the world, and available in a wide range of shapes, colors, and thicknesses. The most common type of shingle roofing is the composition 3-tab shingle, or, more recently, the laminate architectural shingle.
Asphalt shingles are manufactured with fiberglass matting topped with asphalt pieces. This shingle material is one of the more traditional roof types and one of the more affordable. There are numerous types of asphalt shingles from which to select, with an extensive range of colors and shapes.
3-tab shingles are manufactured in sheets with three equal tabs on the bottom to give the appearance of three separate shingles when installed on a roof. This provides dimension and depth, as well as protecting water and weather. 3-tab shingles function well in nearly every climate and, depending on local code requirements, can be installed over your current roof. This shingle type is rated with up to a 25-year life expectancy when installed and properly maintained.
While asphalt shingles are the least expensive of roofing systems, they also have the lowest life expectancy. The longest-lasting asphalt roofing shingle, the architectural shingle, is made of higher quality materials, and the price reflects this increase in quality.
Architectural shingles are also called dimensional, laminate, or composite shingles, and offer superior design capabilities.
The following are the advantages of an architectural shingle.
- Cost: When considering upscale roofing options, architectural shingles act as a more budget-friendly choice compared to tile, slate, or metal. Although architectural shingles are more expensive than 3-tab shingles, this product offers increased durability to offset the higher price. Architectural or dimensional shingles typically have a 30-year warranty or longer with a Class 4 Impact Resistant option.
- Durability: 3-tab shingles typically have one row of material placed on the decking. With an architectural shingle roof, there are several layers, enabling increased wind resistance.
- Appearance: Architectural shingles add a 3D dimension to a roof, comparable to wood shake or slate tiles. Architectural shingles are manufactured in a wide range of styles and colors and allow homeowners to customize the appearance of their roof.
Asphalt shingle is the most popular roofing material for residential homes, with nearly 80 percent of houses having asphalt shingle roofs. Once installed, a shingled roof requires virtually no regularly scheduled maintenance, as is necessary with other roofing systems – and shingles are easy to repair if damaged. One of the benefits of an asphalt shingle roof is that individual shingles can be replaced without having to replace the entire roof.
In Colorado, hail is quite common and hail damage to a roof may require a roof replacement long before a shingle’s life expectancy. As a top roofing company in Denver, at Metro City Roofing, we install only high-end asphalt shingle roofing brands, primarily Owens Corning and GAF. Many of our customers opt for a Class 4 Impact Resistant shingle, which better withstands hail damage. Shingles with a Class 4 rating achieve the highest industry performance standards to withstand high winds and hail damage. Most insurance companies offer discounts on monthly premiums to homeowners with this upgraded asphalt shingle.
Tile roofs are stunning, no matter the type, plus incredibly durable. Tile roofing has a Class A fire rating, due to its fire-resistant qualities.
The following are types of tile roofing.
- Concrete: Concrete tiles typically cost less than other types of tile roofs, while keeping its beautiful, visual appeal.
- Clay: Clay has been a popular roofing material dating back to 10,000 BC. Clay tile can withstand hurricane-like winds and is energy efficient due to its reflective properties.
- Ceramic: Ceramic tile roofs are the eco-friendliest roofing option. They also have an international appeal and often associated with European and Latin American countries.
When searching for a tile roofer, choose one with experience. While tile can last 100 years, its installation requires a contractor who is sufficiently skilled with this type of roofing material. Metro City Roofing has the experience with every roofing installation we perform.
At Metro City Roofing, we are committed to delivering singular outstanding service to our customers and hold our staff to high standards. We provide a variety of roofing services, including residential and commercial roof replacements and repairs. Our tile manufacturers include Boral, Ludowici, and more. For Denver homeowners or building owners in need of a tile roofing contractor, Metro City Roofing is the first and only call to make.
Slate roofs have long been considered a high-end roofing material, primarily used in residential roofing structures.
The following list of customer benefits to slate roofing.
- Aesthetic appeal: Slate roofs have a classic design aesthetic often associated with wealthy homes. Slate shingles can be manufactured to an individual homeowner’s taste and are available in a wide variety of styles and colors.
- Durability: Slate roofs are incredibly durable due to the fact they are made of stone. They are also resistant to a myriad of environmental conditions such as fire, heavy rains, and ice.
- Longevity: Slate roofs can last more than 100 years
When looking for a metro Denver roofing contractor, Metro City Roofing can provide you with outstanding customer service and satisfaction. We have professional memberships to back up our commitment to our customers. Our company is part of many metro Denver Chambers of Commerce, the National Roofing Contractors Association, and listed with the Better Business Bureau.
Wood shake roofs offer a natural and traditional design and can also be a less expensive average cost roofing solution compared to premium roofing material alternatives.
The following highlights characteristics of wood shake roofs.
- Aesthetic: Wood shake roofs have a natural look due to their equally natural materials. No two roofs are identical since each wood shake is actual wood and will react to the elements differently.
- Durability: Many wood shakes are pressure-treated to increase fire resistance, and this process extends the life of the shakes.
- Energy-Efficiency: Wood is a natural insulator for homes and attics with small openings that provide ventilation for your home.
- Options: Shakes are manufactured using a variety of wood types, with cedar as the most popular.
Metro City Roofing takes pride in our professionalism and dedication to our customers. We use only quality manufacturers, and staff experienced professionals. With Metro City Roofing, we promise you superior quality by installers who receive continual training. For your next wood shake roofing in metro Denver, Colorado, choose Metro City Roofing.
Essentially any home or business can be accented with a modern metal roof. Metal roofing offers unprecedented choices in style, color, and profile.
Metal roofing is not flammable, and thus, it will not increase the probability of lightning striking your home or office. This allows the metal to be low-risk and a great option in areas known for severe weather as metal roofing can endure extreme abuse from the elements, including high winds, hail, and snow. When properly installed, metal roofing will also silence noise better than other roofing materials.
Additional benefits of metal roofing include:
- Durable and rust-resistant
- Energy efficient
- Valuable investment
There are several variables to estimate a metal roof’s cost, including the pitch, shape, material, and design. For metal roofing in Denver, Colorado, you can rely on the experts at Metro City Roofing.
Flat roofs have made significant improvements in the past few years. Metro City Roofing is your top choice for flat roof installation in metro Denver, Colorado, performing unmatched installation, offering extended maintenance and services, and guaranteeing our work.
We do not push a single roofing material manufacturer; a key benefit to our customers is that we offer many different types of roofing materials and brand names, including Manville, Carlisle, Firestone, and more.
The following are the most common flat roof materials.
- TPO – Thermoplastic polyolefin is designed for heat reflection and energy efficiency. It also resists chemical exposure and ultraviolet rays.
- EPDM – Instead of just resisting heat, Ethylene Propylene diene monomer is designed to withstand all types of weather wear, including moisture, cold, and air pollution.
- SBS Modified – Short for Styrene-Butadiene-Styrene, this modified bituminous membrane combines the best of the other options by offering durability and heat resistance.
- Built-up – This mopped on asphalt roof can be finished smooth or with gravel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to common questions asked by our customers.
How often should I replace my asphalt shingle roof?
Most asphalt roofing shingles will provide 20 or more years of protection, but some factors play a significant role in a roof’s longevity. Storm damage, sun, and heat are factors that can impact your roof’s ability to protect your home, not to mention hail damage or wind damage to a roof. We recommend you schedule an annual roof inspection as part of your home improvement process to identify any roof damage or potential issues. During a roof inspection, a professional roofer can find damages early and offer appropriate roof repairs at an affordable cost.
Why Choose Metro City Roofing?
Metro City Roofing stands behind each roof replacement. Our skilled and experienced roof installers will ensure to install your roofing system properly. No matter the roofing materials we install, we will tear off all existing roof materials, check or replace decking or sheathing as necessary, install premium underlayment, and install your roofing material to meet all code requirements. We will, of course, install drip edge, install a valley liner to prevent water damage, replace roof vents, install ice and water shield where needed, and flashing for skylights and chimneys. We will tarp around the perimeter of your property before we get started and clean up after we’ve completed the roof replacement and magnetically sweep your property to check for any nails or metal debris. Your new roof will look fantastic.
We not only guarantee the durability and resistance of our roof replacements but also help maintain and repair them. When you choose Metro City Roofing, you are choosing a quality roofer and premium installation and service. Our customers are always our top concern. Choose a roofing contractor that will treat your roofing project with the care and dedication it deserves.