Proud Partner with USAA
USAA was founded in 1922 by a group of 25 Army officers who decided to come together to insure each other’s vehicles, to form the United States Army Automobile Association. In 1923, the company began to extend eligibility to the Navy and Marine Corp officers and was renamed United Services Automobile Association (USAA) the following year. Membership continued to grow throughout the Great Depression and continued to expand to Foreign Service officers, State Department officials, and service members’ families. In the early 1980s, USAA opened its Federal Savings Bank. Throughout the past several decades, USAA has continued to expand its offerings, including roadside assistance, travel benefits, online access to benefits, and continuing to offer service options to military families across the United States.
USAA’s corporate headquarters are in San Antonio, Texas, with nine offices in the United States and three international offices. It is made up of a group of companies specializing in insurance, financial planning, and financial services. Because USAA has a passion for its military families, it has a Military Affairs Team that is advocates for those current and past military members, creating and sustaining relationships between USAA, its strategic partners, military leaders, military-related organizations, and its members.
USAA is worth nearly $36 billion in net worth. It managed more than 150,000 disaster claims in 2019, worth more than $1 billion in relief for its members. USAA Bank ranks 29th as the largest U.S. bank based on deposits at $76 billion (as of 9/30/19).
United Services Automobile Association
9800 Fredericksburg Road
San Antonio, TX 78288
- More than 13 million members
- Nearly 96% member retention
- In 2019, USAA returned nearly $2.4 billion to members in distributions,
dividends, and bank rebates and rewards
- 2020 Military Friendly brand — No. 3
- More than 35,000 employees globally
- The largest office representation in San Antonio, TX – company HQ
- Three international offices — London, Frankfurt and Luxembourg
- Work from home employees make up more than 23% of the USAA domestic workforce
- More than 20% of employees are veterans or military spouses
- Forbes 2019 Best Employers for New Grads
- 2019 Military Spouse Friendly Employers — No. 7
File a claim
- Call 210-531-USAA (210-531-8722) to get help with your claim
USAA does not sell policies through independent agents.
If you are a USAA insured homeowner and notice roof damage or leaking, contact Metro City Roofing today. We will inspect your roof at no charge and will handle your claim successfully from start to finish.
Metro City Roofing is proud to partner with USAA. When you need a professional roof inspection, repair, or replacement, Metro City Roofing is the first and only call you should make.