As a top roofing company in Colorado, Metro City Roofing chooses to partner with Owens Corning, not only as the most recognized brand in roofing but also because they manufacture locally in Denver, Colorado.
Why Owens Corning?
Owens Corning is a recognized leader in the building industry for more than 75 years and is considered America’s most trusted and recognized brand in roofing.
Fast Facts about Owens Corning
- 65 consecutive years as a Fortune 500 company
- $7.2 Billion 2019 revenue
- Global building and industrial materials leader across three integrated businesses: (1) insulation, (2) roofing, and (3) fiberglass composite materials
- Owens Corning started placing red dye to the naturally tan insulation to differentiate itself from other fiberglass manufacturers. In 1985, the company trademarked PINK, which became a useful marketing tool launched in 1956. Owens Corning adopted the Pink Panther as their official mascot in 1980. Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer officially owns the Pink Panther logo.
Owens Corning Preferred Contractor Status and Eligibility Details
Owens Corning Roofing Preferred Contractors provide homeowners with the peace of mind that comes from having quality roofing shingles installed by local roofing professionals with workmanship and warranty coverage only an elite group of roofing contractors can offer.
The roofing professionals in the Owens Corning Roofing Preferred Contractor Network must meet stringent criteria. The criteria and qualification screening are designed to restrict the network to the most knowledgeable and capable construction industry professionals. Those companies that earn the Preferred Contractor status have demonstrated, to the satisfaction of Owens Corning, a full range of skills required to deliver a quality project, an exemplary track record of projects, and sufficient expertise and experience to carry out projects in an exceptional manner.
The criteria to become an Owens Corning Roofing Preferred Contractor are:
- Current business has been in operation under the same business name for at least two years
- Company must hold general liability insurance and workers’ compensation insurance
- No bankruptcy (either personal or business) filed during the past seven years
- Submitted two positive credit references from a roofing-oriented distributor, dealer, or retail outlet
- No adverse legal actions or judgments during the previous five years
- A business credit rating that is in good standing and satisfactory to Owens Corning or its affiliated entities
- Adhere to the Owens Corning contractor network terms and conditions, trademark and insurance requirements
- Must purchase $50,000 in Owens Corning roofing products annually, as measured through invoice submittal in the Owens Corning network. This can include several products towards an Owens Corning Total Protection Roofing System, including roofing shingles, hip and ridge shingles, ice and water barrier product, underlayment, and more.
All the above criteria must be maintained on an ongoing basis, or a Preferred Contractor will lose the right to remain in the network.
When you need to hire a roofing contractor to repair or replace your roof, it’s understandable to have some concerns about the installation. You can spend many hours researching all the roofing contractors in metro Denver, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, and across the Front Range. Finding one that is experienced and trustworthy can be overwhelming. Owens Corning helps to make your choice easier by assuring superior service via an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor.
Metro City Roofing is proud to qualify and be a member of the Owens Corning Preferred Contractor network.
Are you looking for the best Denver roofing company?
Metro City Roofing is the #1 roofing contractor recommended by local insurance agents across the Front Range.Request free roof inspection
How This Benefits You
There are several distinct advantages to hiring a roofer that is part of the Owens Corning Preferred Contractor network:
- Peace of mind. You can rest easy knowing that your contractor is a reputable professional with the training, skills, and experience to do the job right.
- Warranty upgrades. Owens Corning’s best warranties are only offered through their top-level contractors, so you can choose Owens Corning shingles that match your needs and budget and a warranty of equal quality.
Why Choose Metro City Roofing?
Metro City Roofing is a Colorado roofing company headquartered in Denver, CO, with offices in Denver and Colorado Springs. We specialize in hassle-free professional roofing and will treat your home like our own.
We deliver the best professional roofing services across the entire Front Range from Fort Collins to Colorado Springs. We are proud of the excellent reputation we've earned, with outstanding customer satisfaction, one roof, and one customer at a time.REQUEST FREE ROOF INSPECTION