Windsor’s Best Roofing Specialists
Metro City Roofing is Windsor’s premier roofing contractor.
When you need a professional roof inspection, repair, or replacement, Metro City Roofing is the first and only call you should make.
Our team of professionals earns the same licensing credentials as insurance adjusters, which means we complete every inspection with the same lens as does an insurance adjuster. We also represent you throughout the entire insurance claims process. Top insurance companies in Colorado recommend Metro City Roofing.
Beyond our sales and project management team, our experienced installation crews are committed to delivering outstanding quality and professionalism.
At Metro City Roofing, we live in the same Colorado community where you live and only do business in Colorado. We do not travel the country temporarily in search of the next hailstorm. We take pride in using only the most reputable brands and highest quality materials.
Metro City Roofing is a proud member of the National Roofing Contractors Association, the Colorado Roofing Association, the Better Business Bureau, and many local Colorado Chambers of Commerce.
Look no further than Metro City Roofing for the best expertise and professionalism in Windsor.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in Windsor, Fort Collins, Denver, Colorado Springs, and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
301 Walnut Street
Windsor, CO 80550
The Town of Windsor has adopted the 2018 International Building Code and International Residential Codes.
Key code items
- Ice and water shield is required
- Drip edge is required for eaves and rakes
- A building permit is required in order to conduct the required inspections and make sure that the construction meets the building code adopted by the Town of Windsor.
- Only a final inspection is required for asphalt shingle roofs
- A ladder is required to be set for inspections for 2-story homes
- AM / PM inspections are not guaranteed for re-roof inspections
- Windsor is a Home Rule Municipality in Larimer and Weld counties in Colorado. Windsor is located in the region known as Northern Colorado, situated 59 miles north of the State Capitol in Denver.
- Windsor’s history began when a man named J.L. Hilton settled down in a house built between Greeley and Fort Collins in 1873. Soon after, the town was taken over by the Greeley, Pacific and Salt Lake railway; the Windsor Railroad Depot was established in 1882.
- Windsor was officially incorporated into the state into the State in 1890.