Wheat Ridge Roofing Expert
When you need a roof replacement, repair, or inspection in Wheat Ridge, make sure your first call is to Metro City Roofing.
We are an expert roofing contractor, specializing in both residential and commercial roof replacements and restoration. We are licensed and insured – and limit our business solely to Colorado. We strive to remove the hassle out of the roof replacement process at every step. We approach every project we manage like it is our own home or business.
Our state-licensed and independent adjusters are experienced professionals who make every effort to complete your roofing project efficiently and to your satisfaction.
We work with many insurance companies to settle your claim accurately and promptly. We offer you a single point of contact throughout and return all phone calls within 24 hours.
Our expertly trained installation team is committed to delivering exceptional quality and service.
The next time you need a professional roofing contractor in Wheat Ridge, look no further than Metro City Roofing.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
7500 W 29th Avenue, 2nd Floor
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Key code items
- All asphalt shingles are required to be nailed with a minimum of six (6) nails per shingle.
- Asphalt shingles may not be installed on roofs below 2/12 pitch.
- Asphalt shingle installations on roofs pitched between 2/12 and 4/12 require installation of two layers of underlayment offset nineteen inches.
- Ice and water barrier is required.
- Drip edge flashing is required at all roof edges.
- Roof decks with spaced or board sheathing that are to receive asphalt roofing products or clay/concrete tiles and that have any gap exceeding 1/2-inch shall be required to be overlaid with panel sheathing such as plywood or OSB that is a minimum of 3/8-inch in thickness.
- A mid-roof inspection is required for all roof coverings except residential and commercial flat roofs.
- A final roof inspection is required to complete and close permits.
- A ladder shall be provided on-site and secured at the time of inspection, and permission to enter the yard is required if the inspector must pass through a fence or enter the rear yard of the property to access the ladder.
- Inspectors will not enter fences or rear yards without written permission on-site or when pets are present.
- During the gold rush in 1859, Wheat Ridge served as a rest stop for miners headed to mountain gold camps. Wheat Ridge was named for the golden ridges of wheat noted by passing travelers.
- Wheat Ridge was once the largest producer of carnations in the world – and known as Carnation City.
- The cinnamon-scented carnation was developed here, and a bouquet of carnations was sent to the White House every week.