Weld County’s Best Roofing Specialists
Metro City Roofing is Weld County’s premier roofing contractor.
When you need a professional roof inspection, repair, or replacement, Metro City Roofing is the first and only call you should make.
Our team of professionals earns the same licensing credentials as insurance adjusters, which means we complete every inspection with the same lens as does an insurance adjuster. We also represent you throughout the entire insurance claims process. Top insurance companies in Colorado recommend Metro City Roofing.
Beyond our sales and project management team, our experienced installation crews are committed to delivering outstanding quality and professionalism.
At Metro City Roofing, we live in the same Colorado community where you live and only do business in Colorado. We do not travel the country temporarily in search of the next hailstorm. We take pride in using only the most reputable brands and highest quality materials.
Metro City Roofing is a proud member of the National Roofing Contractors Association, the Colorado Roofing Association, the Better Business Bureau, and many local Colorado Chambers of Commerce.
Look no further than Metro City Roofing for the best expertise and professionalism in Weld County.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in Weld County, Denver, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, and across the Front Range. We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
Planning and Building Department
1555 N 17th Ave
Greeley, CO 80631
Weld County has adopted the 2018 International Building Code and International Residential Codes.
- Weld County is Colorado’s leading producer of cattle, grain and sugar beets, and is the richest agricultural county in the United States east of the Rocky Mountains, and the fourth richest overall nationally.
- Weld County is becoming more important as a milk producing county, with close to half of the state’s cattle.
- Cities in Weld County include Greeley, Fort Lupton, Dacono, Evans, and parts of Longmont, Brighton, and more. Towns include Mead, Frederick, Firestone, and more.