The Benefits of Hiring an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
June 25, 2020
Metro City Roofing is an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
As a top roofing company in Colorado, Metro City Roofing chooses to partner with Owens Corning not only as of the most recognized brand in roofing but also because they manufacture locally in Denver, Colorado.
Why Owens Corning?
Owens Corning is a recognized leader in the building industry for more than 75 years and is considered America’s most trusted and recognized brand in roofing.
Fast facts about Owens Corning
- 65 consecutive years as a Fortune 500 company
- $7.2 Billion 2019 revenue
- Global building and industrial materials leader across three integrated businesses: (1) insulation, (2) roofing, and (3) fiberglass composite materials
- Owens Corning started placing red dye to the naturally tan insulation to differentiate itself from other fiberglass manufacturers. In 1985, the company trademarked PINK, which became a useful marketing tool launched in 1956. Owens Corning adopted the Pink Panther as their official mascot in 1980. Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer officially owns the Pink Panther logo.
Owens Corning Preferred Contractor Status and Eligibility Details
Owens Corning Roofing Preferred Contractors provide homeowners with the peace of mind that comes from having quality roofing shingles installed by local roofing professionals with workmanship and warranty coverage only an elite group of roofing contractors can offer.
The roofing professionals in the Owens Corning Roofing Preferred Contractor Network must meet stringent criteria. The criteria and qualification screening are designed to restrict the network to the most knowledgeable and capable construction industry professionals. Those companies that earn the Preferred Contractor status have demonstrated, to the satisfaction of Owens Corning, a full range of skills required to deliver a quality project, an exemplary track record of projects, and sufficient expertise and experience to carry out projects in an exceptional manner.
The criteria to become an Owens Corning Roofing Preferred Contractor are:
- Current business has been in operation under the same business name at least two years
- Company must hold general liability insurance and workers’ compensation insurance
- No bankruptcy (either personal or business) filed during the past seven years
- Submitted two positive credit references from a roofing-oriented distributor, dealer, or retail outlet
- No adverse legal actions or judgments during the previous five years
- A business credit rating that is in good standing and satisfactory to Owens Corning or its affiliated entities
- Adhere to the Owens Corning contractor network terms and conditions, trademark and insurance requirements
- Must purchase $50,000 in Owens Corning roofing products annually, as measured through invoice submittal in the Owens Corning network. This can include several products towards your Owens Corning Total Protection Roofing System, including roofing shingles, hip and ridge shingles, ice and water barrier product, underlayment, and more.
All the above criteria must be maintained on an ongoing basis, or a Preferred Contractor will lose the right to remain in the network.
When you need to hire a roofing contractor to repair or replace your roof, it’s understandable to have some concerns about the installation. You can spend many hours researching all the roofing contractors in the Denver, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, and across the Front Range. Finding one that experienced and trustworthy can be overwhelming. Owens Corning helps to make your choice easier by assuring superior service via an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor.
Metro City Roofing is proud to qualify and be a member of the Owens Corning Preferred Contractor network.
How This Benefits You
There are several distinct advantages to hiring a roofer that is part of the Owens Corning Preferred Contractor network:
- Peace of mind. You can rest easy knowing that your contractor is a reputable professional with the training, skills, and experience to do the job right.
- Warranty upgrades. Owens Corning’s best warranties are only offered through their top-level contractors, so you can choose Owens Corning shingles that match your needs and budget and a warranty of equal quality.
At Metro City Roofing, we are proud to be an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor.
Why Metro City Roofing?
Metro City Roofing is your hassle-free answer to professional roofing services – residential roofing, commercial roofing, restoration, and roof repair. We are hail damage and wind damage roofing experts and have perfected the insurance claim and roof restoration process. Our staff is state-licensed independent adjusters, which allows us to evaluate your property with the same lens as an insurance adjuster. Our professional roofing services staff will settle your hail or wind insurance claim directly, including possible code-related requirements, to ensure that you receive all funds owed to you.
Metro City Roofing provides the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range. We install the highest-quality roofing materials and aim for your complete satisfaction at every stage of the new roof replacement process. As a professional roofer, we aim to deliver outstanding customer services and approach every home improvement and roofing project we manage like it is our own home.
Our professional staff is experts in all types of roofing systems, including asphalt shingle roofs, metal roofing (standing seam, metal shingles), wood shakes and wood shingles, tile roofs (slate tiles, concrete tiles, clay tiles, synthetic tiles), and flat roof materials (modified bitumen, TPO, EPDM), and more.
We are family-owned and operated and live year-round in the same Colorado community as you. In addition to being an Owens Corning Preferred roofing contractor, Metro City Roofing is accredited with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA), and many local Chambers of Commerce.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers who are certified, fully insured and committed to delivering high-quality craftsmanship
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers