Superior Customer Service in Superior
Metro City Roofing is Superior’s premier roofing contractor.
When you need a professional roof inspection, repair, or replacement, Metro City Roofing is the first and only call you should make.
Our team of professionals earns the same licensing credentials as insurance adjusters, which means we complete every inspection with the same lens as does an insurance adjuster. We also represent you throughout the entire insurance claims process. Top insurance companies in Colorado recommend Metro City Roofing.
Beyond our sales and project management team, our experienced installation crews are committed to delivering outstanding quality and professionalism.
At Metro City Roofing, we live in the same Colorado community where you live and only do business in Colorado. We do not travel the country temporarily in search of the next hailstorm. We take pride in using only the most reputable brands and highest quality materials.
Look no further than Metro City Roofing for the best expertise and professionalism in Superior.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
122 E. William Street
Superior, CO 80027
The City of Superior has adopted the 2012 International Residential and Building Codes.
Key code items
- Ice and water shield is required on all eaves. A minimum of one 3′ wide strip of ice and water shield is required.
- Drip Edge is required on Eaves and Rakes.
- New step flashing is required at all sloped roof intersections with walls (vertical sidewall).
- All flashings that are damaged or not in new condition shall be replaced.
- Mid-roof inspections are required
- Ladders must be supplied for mid-roof and final inspections
- Superior has a history of coal mining; the town was named after its ‘superior’ quality of coal.
- Superior was founded in 1896, as the mines had been developed a few years earlier. The mines closed in 1945, but the name was kept.