Parker’s Premier Roofing Contractor
Your roofing needs are our highest priority.
Contact Metro City Roofing for all your roofing needs in Parker – complete replacement, repair, or inspection. Our state-licensed independent adjusters have worked with many satisfied customers to settle your insurance claims in the most professional, timely manner.
Your roofing needs become our highest priority, and we strive to be number one in the roofing industry. We are Colorado-only based, and we live where you live. Our top goal is to provide the best quality product with the most experienced crews to meet your roofing needs.
Trust the experts at Metro City Roofing to satisfy all your roofing needs in Parker.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
20120 E Main Street
Parker, CO 80138
The City of Parker has adopted the 2018 International Residential and Building Codes.
Key code items
- 1-layer shingles required – no overlays
- 6 nails per shingle are required, equivalent to high-wind nailing manufacturing requirements.
- Drip edge is required at all locations (all rakes and eaves)
- Ice and water shield is not required
- A final inspection is required for all roofing permits
- Mid-roof inspections are only required for tile, slate, stone coated steel, and any other system requiring battens. No more than 25-50% of the roof can be completed prior to the inspection.
- A ladder is required and, if multiple ladders are required, each must be secured at the top and bottom for safe access to all roof levels.
- In 1860, a one-room shack was moved from Pine Grove to Cherry Creek to serve as a stage stop, gradually expanding into a ten-room inn. A community established around it over the years. By 1882, the inn had become a major stopping point for railroad travelers under the ownership of James Sample Parker. Parker went on to become the postmaster and the community was named after him. The town of Parker was officially incorporated in the year 1981.
- The Wildlife Experience, now part of CU South Denver, is an art and natural history museum located in Parker.