Outstanding Roofing Contractor in Northglenn
Contact Metro City Roofing when you are looking for Northglenn’s top roofing contractor.
The professionals at Metro City Roofing lead the way in residential and commercial roof replacements and restoration.
When you need a roof replacement, repair, or inspection in Northglenn, make sure your first call is to Metro City Roofing. We are a full-service, licensed, and insured roofing contractor – and operate exclusively in the state of Colorado.
Our highly trained-state-licensed independent adjusters have inspected and completed roofing renovations for hundreds of satisfied owners. We work with every insurance company and can settle your insurance claim quickly and accurately. You will be guided through your roofing project by our expert project managers who return all phone calls within 24 hours. Our installation crews are certified, fully insured, and committed to delivering outstanding quality.
We install the highest quality products and deliver complete satisfaction at every stage of the roof replacement process. We approach every project we manage like it is our own home.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
11701 Community Center Drive
Northglenn, CO 80233
The City of Northglenn has adopted the 2009 International Codes.
Key code items
- Drip edge flashing is required on the eaves and gables
- Ice Barrier is not required
- Roof deck spacing requirements include solidly sheathed decks, and conforming to
- manufacture’s specs for decking
- A ladder must be on-site and tied off to the roof for the inspection
- In 1973, the Northglenn City Council decided the city needed a logo and a flag. The colors of the logo were selected with blue to represent the sky, white to represent the mountains, and green to represent the grass. The trees are pine trees, typical of many of the trees in Colorado.
- The first flags were ordered from a fabric shop in Hillcrest Plaza. One flag was sent to Germany with the Northglenn High School Jazz Band in 1974, and the second city flag flew in front of City Hall until it was retired in April 1986.