Loveland’s Best Roofing Specialists
Metro City Roofing is Loveland’s premier roofing contractor.
When you need a professional roof inspection, repair, or replacement, Metro City Roofing is the first and only call you should make.
Our team of professionals earns the same licensing credentials as insurance adjusters, which means we complete every inspection with the same lens as does an insurance adjuster. We also represent you throughout the entire insurance claims process. Top insurance companies in Colorado recommend Metro City Roofing.
Beyond our sales and project management team, our experienced installation crews are committed to delivering outstanding quality and professionalism.
At Metro City Roofing, we live in the same Colorado community where you live and only do business in Colorado. We do not travel the country temporarily in search of the next hailstorm. We take pride in using only the most reputable brands and highest quality materials.
Metro City Roofing is a proud member of the National Roofing Contractors Association, the Colorado Roofing Association, the Better Business Bureau, and many local Colorado Chambers of Commerce.
Look no further than Metro City Roofing for the best expertise and professionalism in Loveland.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in Loveland, Fort Collins, Denver, and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
410 E. 5th Street
Loveland, CO 80537
The City of Loveland has adopted the 2012 International Building Code and International Residential Codes.
Key code items
- Ice barrier is required and must extend from the lowest edges of all roof surfaces to a point at least 24 inches inside the exterior wall line of the building
- Drip edge is required at eaves and gables for full replacements and re-covering of asphalt shingle roofs
- Loveland is the second most populous city in Larimer County (behind Fort Collins), and 14th in Colorado.
- Loveland’s nicknames include America’s “Sweetheart City” and “Gateway to the Rockies”.
- In 1858, Mariano Medina built the first settlement in the area, Fort Namaqua. It was a trading post and stage station, and the site is now Namaqua Park. Previously, it was a hub for French fur trappers dating back to the late 1700s.
- Loveland was officially founded in 1877 along the newly constructed line of the Colorado Central Railroad, near its crossing of the Big Thompson River. It was named in honor of William A.H. Loveland, the president of the Colorado Central Railroad.