Longmont’s Favorite Roofing Contractor
Metro City Roofing is Longmont’s top residential and commercial roofing contractor.
Our knowledge and expertise in residential and commercial roofing in Longmont is unrivaled.
With your first interaction, we assign a single contact for every interaction. Starting with a free inspection, we inspect and handle your roofing project like it’s our own.
Our roofing specialists are state-licensed independent adjusters who have inspected and completed roofing renovations for hundreds of satisfied owners. We focus only in Colorado, unlike other companies that establish temporary offices after a storm.
Metro City Roofing installs only the highest quality products and strives for outstanding service at every interaction.
Trust the expert team at Metro City Roofing when you need a roof replacement, repair, or inspection in Longmont.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
385 Kimbark Street
Longmont, CO 80501
The City of Longmont has adopted the 2018 International Codes.
Key code items
- It is the roofing contractors responsibility to meet all requirements of the manufacturer’s installation instructions.
- Drip edge is required for both eaves and rakes.
- All roofing must have a sustained wind warranty of 110 mph and no 3-tab unless laminated. Nearly all manufacturer’s 3-Tab shingles will not meet this code. The only exception is for detached non-habitable structures.
- Ventilate the roof as per IRC code section 806.2. Take the footprint of the attic space and divide that area by 300 (1 square foot per 300 square feet rule).
- The City of Longmont does not require Ice & Water Shield or comparable unless required by the manufacturer or on an application with a slope less than 2:12.
- Ladders and mid-roof inspections are not required unless you are replacing a flat roof.
- Longmont is named for Stephen Long, a Western explorer. His namesake “Longs Peak”, is combined with “mont” (French for “mountain”) = Longmont.
- Site of the first store opened by James Cash “J.C.” Penney.