Expert Roofing Contractor in Lakewood
Lakewood homeowners and commercial managers look to Metro City Roofing as their top roofing contractor.
When you have any concern with damage to your roof, trust the professionals at Metro City Roofing, starting with a free inspection. We are leaders in residential and commercial roof replacements and restoration in Lakewood and across the Front Range.
Our professionals are state-licensed independent adjusters who have inspected and completed roofing renovations for hundreds of satisfied owners.
Metro City Roofing is a full service, licensed, and insured roofing contractor focused only in Colorado. We work with every insurance company to properly settle your insurance claim. Throughout your roofing project, we provide you with a single point of contact and return all phone calls within 24 hours.
We install the highest quality products and aim for your complete satisfaction at every interaction. Why? We approach every project we manage like it is our own home.
When you need a roof replacement, repair, or inspection in Lakewood, trust in the expert team at Metro City Roofing.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
480 S. Allison Parkway
Lakewood, CO 80226
The City of Lakewood has adopted the 2015 International Residential Code and International Building Code.
Key code items
- All roof covering must be installed in accordance with provisions of the current adopted IRC, or the manufacturer’s installation specifications, whichever is more restrictive. The installation specifications can generally be found on the roofing material package.
- The existing roof covering must be removed to the deck.
- The use of Ice & Water Shield as an underlayment is not required.
- Headwall and sidewall flashing, roof jacks, and storm collars must be replaced if missing, damaged, or rusted.
- The roofing contractor or homeowner must provide a safe ladder secured to the roof for all roof inspections where the eave line is greater than 10’ above the ground. Safe access must be provided to all roof areas.
- A mid-roof inspection is required for tile or metal roof systems (except standing-seam) after felt, flashing, and battens are installed, but before they are covered with the final roof covering.
- A final roof inspection is required after the roof installation is completed.
- Lakewood was first settled in the late 19th century and established itself early on as a summer resort district for wealthy Denver residents.
- In 1893, an electric tramway network (known as “the Loop”) was established, connecting Lakewood with Golden and Denver.
- In 1941 the Federal Government awarded what was then the largest contract in Colorado to the Remington Arms Company ammunition factory, which took root in Lakewood.