Outstanding Service in Lafayette
You are in good hands; we approach every project we manage like it is our own home.
In Colorado, each year can bring severe hail and windstorms across the Front Range that can cause extensive damage to your roof.
The professionals at Metro City Roofing are experts in residential and commercial roof replacements and restoration, serving Lafayette and the entire Front Range. We are a full service, licensed, and insured roofing contractor – and only do business in the state of Colorado.
Our team is state-licensed independent adjusters who work with many insurance companies to settle your insurance claim successfully every time.
Metro City Roofing installs only the highest quality products, giving our customers peace of mind to withstand Colorado’s severe weather.
When you need a roof replacement, repair, or inspection in Lafayette, Metro City Roofing is here to serve you well.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
Planning & Building Department
1290 S Public Road
Lafayette, CO 80026
The City of Lafayette has adopted the 2015 International Residential Code and International Building Code (with no amendments).
Key code items
- Asphalt roofs shall have no more than two (2) layers
- Drip edge/rake metal is required
- Ice and water barrier is strongly recommended but not required
- A final inspection is required but no mid-roof inspection
- A ladder is required for roof inspections. The ladder must be safe and sturdy and tied off securely by the contractor. The top of the ladder must be no less than three feet (3’) above the roof’s edge. The ladder must provide access to all levels of the roof.
- Lafayette was established in the year 1888 by Mary Miller, who named the city after her husband, Lafayette Miller; the Millers were the first settlers in this region, who used the land mostly for farming purposes. Lafayette officially incorporated into the state in 1890.
- Lafayette residents celebrate a Peach Festival in August every year.