Roofing Professionals in Jefferson County
When you need residential or commercial roofing in Jefferson County, there’s only one call necessary, and that’s to Metro City Roofing.
The expert staff at Metro City Roofing are market leaders in both residential and commercial roof replacements and restoration. Our team is state-licensed independent adjusters who work with many insurance companies to settle your insurance claim successful every time. We will assign you with a single point of contact throughout your roofing project.
Metro City Roofing is a full service, licensed, and insured roofing contractor – and only do business in the state of Colorado. Unlike many other roofing companies, we install the highest quality products. Our installation crews are certified, fully insured, and committed to delivering outstanding quality.
We approach every project we manage like it is our own home. When you need a roof replacement, repair, or inspection in Jefferson County, make sure your first call is to Metro City Roofing.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
100 Jefferson County Parkway
Golden, CO 80419
Jefferson County has adopted the 2018 International Business and Residential Codes.
Key code items
- All roofing materials must be installed per the manufacturer’s instructions and specifications.
- Drip edge required at eaves and gables.
- Ice barrier will be required for asphalt shingles, metal roof shingles, mineral roll roofing, slate, wood shingles, and wood shakes.
- A mid-roof inspection is required (when more than 10%, but less than 25% of the roof is complete).
- A final roof inspection is required (when the roof is complete).
- When the roof has passed the final inspection, a green sticker with the inspector’s signature will be affixed to the permit card to provide you with a permanent record of the inspections.
- The building permit card must be posted where it is accessible and visible from the street.
- Access to the roof must be provided to areas taller than one story.
- Jefferson County’s county seat is Golden, and the most populous city is Lakewood.
- The county’s slogan is the “Gateway to the Rocky Mountains”, and commonly nicknamed Jeffco.