Top Roofing Contractor in Greenwood Village
We are leaders in residential and commercial roof replacements and restoration across the Front Range.
Don’t trust your residential or commercial roof in Greenwood Village to just any contractor. Make sure your first call is to the professionals at Metro City Roofing.
We only do business in the State of Colorado as a full service, licensed, and insured roofing contractor. We are local, family-owned, and operated, living year-round in the same Colorado community as you, unlike many other roofing companies that temporarily relocate to storm locations.
Our team of state-licensed independent adjusters has many years of experience, satisfying hundreds of homeowners and commercial property managers. We leverage our extensive training and expertise to settle each insurance claim correctly. We install the highest quality products, and our installation crews are fully insured and committed to your complete satisfaction.
For all your roofing needs, make Metro City Roofing your only call in Greenwood Village.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
Community Development Department
6060 S Quebec Street
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Greenwood Village uses the 2012 IBC and IRC building codes.
Key code items
- An underlayment of ice and water membrane is required at all eaves applied directly to the decking and up the roof slope two (2) feet past the exterior wall line. Exception: Detached accessory structures that contain no conditioned floor area.
- All rusted, damaged, or deteriorated vent flashing, metal edgings, drain outlets, collars, and metal counter flashing shall not be reinstalled.
- A metal drip edge is required at eaves and gables.
- A minimum of six (6) nails is required for all strip type shingles or per manufacturer’s specifications.
- A mid-roof inspection is required for all roof installations. 25% of the roofing material may be installed at the mid-roof inspection.
- A final roof inspection is required for all roofing materials once the roofing has been completed.
- Roofing must be completed within six (6) months after the building permit issue date.
- The town of Greenwood Village incorporated in 1950 and has an open feel with more than 300 acres of parks and 100 acres of undeveloped open space. The trail system provides 40 miles of scenic walking and biking areas.
- Greenwood Village houses the Denver Technological Center, a development of large buildings outside of Denver, where many technology-oriented companies are based. Commuters into the Tech Center raise Greenwood Village’s daytime population from around 13,000 to more than 70,000 people.