Greeley’s Best Roofing Specialists
Metro City Roofing is Greeley’s premier roofing contractor.
When you need a professional roof inspection, repair, or replacement, Metro City Roofing is the first and only call you should make.
Our team of professionals earns the same licensing credentials as insurance adjusters, which means we complete every inspection with the same lens as does an insurance adjuster. We also represent you throughout the entire insurance claims process. Top insurance companies in Colorado recommend Metro City Roofing.
Beyond our sales and project management team, our experienced installation crews are committed to delivering outstanding quality and professionalism.
At Metro City Roofing, we live in the same Colorado community where you live and only do business in Colorado. We do not travel the country temporarily in search of the next hailstorm. We take pride in using only the most reputable brands and highest quality materials.
Metro City Roofing is a proud member of the National Roofing Contractors Association, the Colorado Roofing Association, the Better Business Bureau, and many local Colorado Chambers of Commerce.
Look no further than Metro City Roofing for the best expertise and professionalism in Greeley.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in Greeley, Fort Collins, Denver, Colorado Springs, and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
1100 10th Street, 3rd floor
\ Greeley, CO 80631
The City of Greeley has adopted the 2018 International Building Code and International Residential Codes.
Key code items
- Roofing permits are required for all roofing over 200 square feet
- The required wind design speed is 115 mph
- All roofs must be solidly sheathed
- Drip edge is required on all rakes and eaves
- Ice and water shield is not required
- Mid-roof inspections are not required
- Ladders are required for final inspection.
- Greeley was named for Horace Greeley of the New York Tribune, most remembered as the guy who was quoted as saying, “Go west, young man, go west”.
- Greeley is the home rule municipality that is the county seat and the most populous municipality of Weld County, Colorado, with a population more than 107,000.
- The Greeley Stampede spans 2 summer weekends each year, and has a parade, several rodeos, a carnival midway, tons of food, and hosts major country and classic rock music acts.
- Greeley is the largest Colorado community not located along the interstate highways. It chose not to be located along Interstate 25 because it did not want to waste the farmland.
- Weld County was the first to use water to convert the land into one of the top three agricultural (farming) counties in the United States. Weld County was the first to move the melted snow from the mountains that would have flowed west to the Pacific Ocean to the eastern slopes of Colorado for use in irrigation.
- Sprinkler technology (systems) and use was also developed here.