Great Roofing Contractor in Golden
Metro City Roofing strives to be Golden’s top roofing contractor.
The professionals at Metro City Roofing are excited to be a leader in residential and commercial roof replacements and restoration. If you need a roof replacement, repair, or inspection in Golden or greater metro Denver, make sure your first call is to Metro City Roofing. We are a full service, licensed, and insured roofing contractor – and only do business in the state of Colorado.
We are staffed by state-licensed independent adjusters who have inspected and completed roofing renovations for hundreds of satisfied owners. We work with many insurance companies and settle your insurance claim correctly. We provide you with a single point of contact throughout your roofing project and return all phone calls within 24 hours. Our installation crews are certified, fully insured, and committed to delivering outstanding quality.
We install the highest quality products and aim for your complete satisfaction at every stage of the roof replacement process. We approach every project we manage like it is our own home.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
1445 10th Street
Golden, CO 80401
The City of Golden adopted the 2015 International Residential Code.
Key code items
- Ice Barrier – The City of Golden has a history of ice forming at the eaves of roofing; therefore, an approved ice barrier is required on all new and re-roofing applications. The Ice barrier needs to be placed 2 feet inside of the heated wall.
- Drip edge is required by IRC 2015 Section R905.2.8.5 for all new and re-roof applications(Rakes and Eaves).
- Metal flashing, which is damaged or rusted, must be replaced.
- Asphalt shingles are not permitted to be installed over 1x board sheathing. A minimum of 3/8” OSB or ply is required before asphalt shingle placement.
- The permit holder is responsible for providing access to the roof for both mid-roof and final roofing inspection. A ladder must be secured to the roof with a minimum extension of three feet. Failure to provide such access may result in a re-inspection fee. Roofs without a mid-inspection will be required to remove 2 squares.
- Golden was initially named “Golden City” and it became the capital of the federally recognized Colorado Territory in 1862.
- With Golden as a former gold rush town, industries popped up to support the incoming miners and their families. Coors Brewery set up shop in 1873, also contributing to the population growth.