Erie’s Leading Roofing Contractor
Don’t trust your residential or commercial roof in Erie to just any roofing contractor.
When you need a roof replacement, repair, or inspection in Erie, make sure your first call is to Metro City Roofing. We are licensed and insured – and limit our business solely to Colorado.
We are an expert roofing contractor, specializing in both residential and commercial roof replacements and restoration. We strive to remove the hassle out of the roof replacement process at every step. We approach every project we manage like it is our own home or business.
Our state-licensed and independent adjusters are experienced professionals who make every effort to complete your roofing project efficiently and to your satisfaction.
We work with many insurance companies to settle your claim accurately and promptly. We offer you a single point of contact throughout and return all phone calls within 24 hours.
Our expertly trained installation team is committed to delivering exceptional quality and service.
The next time you need a professional roofing contractor in Erie, look no further than Metro City Roofing.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
645 Holbrook Street
Erie, CO 80516
The City of Erie adopted the 2006 International Residential Code.
Key code items
- Drip edge is required on all eaves but not rake edges, although strongly recommended
- Ice shield is not required
- 3-Tab shingles are not permitted on habitable structures
- Roof access (ladder) shall be provided by the contractor for final inspection
- Permission must be granted for an inspector to enter a fenced rear or side yard
- Before being called Erie, this Colorado town was called Coal Park.