Expert Roofing Contractor in Englewood
Our single focus is to deliver outstanding customer service and install the roof you deserve without any hassles.
Metro City Roofing is a full-service, licensed, and insured general and roofing contractor in Englewood and the state of Colorado.
Our staff is state-licensed independent adjusters, which means we inspect your roof with the same lens as your insurance company and advocate for you throughout your project. We represent you in meeting with your insurance adjuster, work to settle your insurance claim on your behalf, and act as your project manager.
We use the same independently verified GPS measurements and estimating software as all insurance companies, which minimizes the time it takes to settle your insurance claim successfully.
Our installation crews are fully insured and committed to delivering outstanding quality.
For insurance claim projects, you only pay your deductible with no surprises. Ever.
Metro City Roofing looks forward to working with you to deliver complete satisfaction at every stage of your roof inspection, repair, replacement process in Englewood.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
385 Kimbark Street
Longmont, CO 80501
The City of Englewood adopted the 2015 International Residential Code.
Key code items
- Asphalt shingles are required to be placed on a solidly sheathed deck. Refer to the specific shingle manufacturer’s installation instructions for maximum gaps in plank decking. Any deteriorated or water-saturated decking shall be replaced.
- All edges of the roof, including eaves and rakes, shall be protected by drip edge.
- Ice and water shield is required to extend 24 inches inside the exterior wall line of the building.
- Roof jacks and vents must be raised to the level of the new roof and replaced if they are in poor condition, badly rusted or otherwise deteriorated.
- Additional roof venting may be required when the existing venting is inadequate.
- A final inspection is required for re-roofs when the roof installation is complete.
- Mid-roof inspections are not required for residential properties.
- Effective March 2020, a pre-set ladder, properly secured to the structure, is required for all roof inspections.
- Englewood was founded by William Green Russell, a prospector from Georgia, and 12 other miners in the mid-1800s. All of these men were on their way to California in search of gold when they stopped in Colorado to pan the local streams. They were successful in finding gold and built a Placer Camp in the area. More settlers were attracted to this area when they learned about the discovery of gold here.
- One of the earliest major landowners here was Thomas Skerritt (not to be confused with the actor who played “Viper” in the movie “Top Gun”), who arrived in 1864 and claimed a plot of 640 acres. He is now known as the ‘Father of Englewood.