Douglas County’s Favorite Roofing Contractor
Metro City Roofing is the only call you should make in Douglas County for your roof inspection, repair, or replacement needs.
Our expert sales and project management teams complete extensive training, including the same licensing that insurance adjusters possess. As a homeowner or property manager, you receive peace of mind that we inspect your property the same way that an insurance adjuster will. Further, when you file an insurance claim, we meet directly with your adjuster to ensure we’re aligned. Our experienced team also works to settle your insurance claim successfully, including any code requirements. Top insurance companies in Douglas County recommend Metro City Roofing.
We understand there are a lot of roofing companies in Colorado. Unlike many other roofing companies that chase hailstorms across the country, we live where you live and only do business in Colorado.
Our installation crews are licensed and insured, experienced, and committed to your complete satisfaction. When it’s time to select materials, we only install the most reputable brands and highest quality materials.
In Douglas County, you can have confidence that the experts at Metro City Roofing will best care for your roofing needs.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
100 Third Street, Suite #20
Castle Rock, CO 80104
In Douglas County, all roofing systems will be inspected to the 2018 International Codes and the manufacturer’s installation specifications.
Key code items
- Douglas County does not require roofing materials or the attachment of roofing materials to meet high wind or severe climate conditions.
- Ice barrier underlayment is required for elevations above 7,000 feet. The ice barrier shall extend from the lowest edge of all roof surfaces to point at least 24 inches inside the exterior wall line of the building.
- Drip edge flashing is required on the eaves and rakes with a minimum size 4 inches by 2 inches on eaves and 2 inches by 1 inch or D style edge metal on rakes.
- High wind nailing is required only in elevations above 7,000 feet.
- A final inspection is required for all roofing permits
- A drip edge inspection is required for asphalt/composition roofing materials
- A mid-roof inspection is only required for tile, slate, stone coated steel, or any roofing system that requires the use of battens. This inspection is to be performed when the roof is 25 to 50 percent complete. Do not proceed beyond 50 percent complete until the inspection is performed.
- Mid-roof inspections will be performed within 24-hours of the requested inspection.
- Roofing inspectors do not carry ladders. The permit holder shall provide a ladder, secured for safe access to the roof, on the day the inspection is requested to be performed.
- While the largest community in Douglas County is Highlands Ranch, the county seat is Castle Rock.
- The county was created in 1861, one of the original 17 counties, and named for Illinois’ U.S. Senator Stephen A. Douglas, who died five months prior.
- Douglas County lies halfway between Denver and Colorado Springs.