Professional Roofing Contractor in Centennial
When you are looking for Centennial’s top roofing contractor, look no further.
The professionals at Metro City Roofing lead the way in residential and commercial roof replacements and restoration.
When you need a roof replacement, repair, or inspection in Centennial, make sure your first call is to Metro City Roofing. We are a full-service, licensed, and insured roofing contractor – and operate exclusively in the state of Colorado.
Our highly trained-state-licensed independent adjusters have inspected and completed roofing renovations for hundreds of satisfied owners. We work with every insurance company and can settle your insurance claim quickly and accurately. You will be guided through your roofing project by our expert project managers who return all phone calls within 24 hours. Our installation crews are certified, fully insured, and committed to delivering outstanding quality.
We install the highest quality products and deliver complete satisfaction at every stage of the roof replacement process. We approach every project we manage like it is our own home.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
13133 East Arapahoe Road
Centennial, CO 80112
In Centennial, when an existing roof requires repairs or replacement due to age, damage, or unforeseen events, the 2015 International Residential Code governs requirements for those repairs.
Key code items
- Drip edge is required on all edges of the roof
- Ice and water shield is not required unless required by the manufacturer
- Mid-roof inspections are required for all roofs of 4/12 pitch or less.
- Mid-roof inspections are not required for asphalt shingle roofs 4/12 pitch and above.
- For a mid-roof inspection, complete tear-off must be complete, all underlay must be complete, and new material shall be installed between 25-75% complete.
- For all inspections, it is the sole responsibility of the permit holder to provide and set up an OSHA compatible ladder(s), in an OSHA compliant manner.
- Ladder(s) shall be set up in a manner to access all levels of the roof. Centennial inspectors do not supply, set up, move or take down ladders.
- Centennial Airport, formerly Arapahoe County Airport, lies adjacent to Centennial but is located in unincorporated Arapahoe County. The airport is not named after the city, as it predates the city by over 30 years.