Castle Rock’s Top Choice for Roofing Replacement and Restoration
We strive to keep you and your family in Castle Rock safe and protected from any damages to your roof from all of nature’s hazards.
At Metro City Roofing, we know there is nothing more important than the health and safety of your family. Our expert roofers are true professionals in residential and commercial roof replacements and restoration. Whether you need a roof replacement, repair, or inspection in Castle Rock, and want the best in quality and reliability, your first call should be Metro City Roofing.
We are a local, full service, licensed, and insured roofing contractor – and offer our services only in the state of Colorado.
We are staffed by a team of highly skilled professional state-licensed independent adjusters who have inspected and completed roofing renovations for hundreds of satisfied owners. We work with every insurance company in Colorado and will settle your insurance claim with speed and professionalism.
We stay with you throughout the entire process and act as a single point of contact on your roofing project and return all phone calls within 24 hours. Our installation crews are caring, committed, and fully insured-delivering outstanding quality.
We only use the highest quality materials and strive for your complete satisfaction at every stage of the roof replacement process. We approach every project we manage like it is our own home.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
100 N. Wilcox Street
Castle Rock, CO 80104
The City of Castle Rock follows the 2012 International Building Code and the 2012 International Residential Code.
Key code items
- Asphalt shingles shall be fastened to solidly sheathed decks.
- Drip edge is required for all horizontals, whether they have gutters or not. Drip edge is required on rakes.
- Ice barrier is not required unless there is a history of ice forming along the eaves causing a backup of water.
- A mid-roof inspection is required and must include at least one (1) package of shingle wrapping with manufacturer specs. If there is precipitation (i.e., snow, ice, etc.), the roof must be clear for the inspection. Otherwise, the inspection will need to be canceled by the permit holder. Regardless of the weather, inspections are performed as requested unless canceled.
- The mid-roof inspection is required when the roof is 100% dried in and no less than 5 rows of roof covering installed.
- A ladder is required for mid-roof and final inspections.
- Castle Rock, located less than 30 miles from Denver, is the 10th fastest growing city in America, according to recent U.S Census data (May 2015).