Best Roofing Replacement and Restoration in Broomfield
Metro City Roofing is Broomfield’s top residential and commercial roofing contractor.
Our knowledge and expertise in residential and commercial roofing in Broomfield is unrivaled.
With your first interaction, we assign a single contact for every interaction. Starting with a free inspection, we inspect and handle your roofing project like it’s our own.
Our roofing specialists are state-licensed independent adjusters who have inspected and completed roofing renovations for hundreds of satisfied owners. We focus only in Colorado, unlike other companies that establish temporary offices after a storm.
Metro City Roofing installs only the highest quality products and strives for outstanding service at every interaction.
Trust the expert team at Metro City Roofing when you need a roof replacement, repair, or inspection in Broomfield.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
1 DesCombes Drive
Broomfield, CO 80020
The City and County of Broomfield has adopted the 2015 International Building Code and the 2015 International Residential Code. All requirements for roofing in these codes will be enforced.
Key code items
- Requires an approved drip edge along eaves and rake edges for single-family homes
- Ice barrier or Ice and water shield is not required
- Inspections are required to close a permit once opened
- A mid-roof inspection is required; the re-roof needs to be between 25% and 50% completed
- A ladder shall be provided for access for the final inspection and properly tied down
- Colorado’s newest county, the City and County of Broomfield, officially took effect on November 15, 2001.