Top Roofing Contractor in Brighton
Look no further than Metro City Roofing for Brighton’s top residential and commercial roofing contractor.
Starting with a free inspection, you can trust the experts at Metro City Roofing to handle your residential or commercial roofing needs satisfactorily. Our professionals are state-licensed independent adjusters who have inspected and completed roofing renovations for hundreds of satisfied owners.
We are a full service, licensed, and insured roofing contractor focused in the state of Colorado, unlike other companies that chase storms and establish temporary offices all over the country. Our experts work with every insurance company to correctly settle your insurance claim and install the new roof you want and deserve.
Metro City Roofing only installs the highest quality products and aim for your complete satisfaction at every interaction.
Trust the expert team at Metro City Roofing when you need a roof replacement, repair, or inspection in Brighton.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
500 South 4th Avenue
Brighton, CO 80601
Key code items
- Roof coverings must be installed per the manufacturer’s installation instructions.
- Ice Barrier – The City of Brighton does not have a history of ice forming at the eaves of roofing. Therefore, an approved ice barrier is not required on all new and re-roofing applications.
- Drip Edge. Drip edge, as required by IBC Section 1507.2.9.3, is required for all new and re-roof applications. (Rakes and Eaves)
- Metal flashing, which is damaged or rusted, must be replaced.
- Brighton is the county seat of Adams county. According to some sources, the community was named after Brighton, England, while other sources say it was named after Brighton Beach, New York. Brighton officially incorporated on September 1, 1887.