Boulder’s Best Roofing Contractor
Boulder homeowners and commercial managers look to Metro City Roofing as their top roofing contractor.
When you have any concern with damage to your roof, trust the professionals at Metro City Roofing, starting with a free inspection. We are leaders in residential and commercial roof replacements and restoration in Boulder and across the Front Range.
Our professionals are state-licensed independent adjusters who have inspected and completed roofing renovations for hundreds of satisfied owners.
Metro City Roofing is a full service, licensed, and insured roofing contractor focused only in Colorado. We work with every insurance company to properly settle your insurance claim. Throughout your roofing project, we provide you with a single point of contact and return all phone calls within 24 hours.
We install the highest quality products and aim for your complete satisfaction at every interaction. Why? We approach every project we manage like it is our own home.
When you need a roof replacement, repair, or inspection in Boulder, trust in the expert team at Metro City Roofing.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
Planning & Development Services
1739 Broadway, Third Floor
Boulder, CO 80302
Key code items
- Ice and water shield is not required, unless there is evidence of previous damage due to the effects of ice damming or where there is potential for damage due to ice damming
- For asphalt shingles: Use the manufactures high-wind nail pattern
- Eave and rake drip edge required for both Residential and Commercial
- Commercial re-roof applications require plan submittal and plan review
- No mid-roof inspection is necessary
- Roof access or ladder must be provided for inspection
- Gutters removed for re-roofing and must be reinstalled for inspection
- Bicycling is so highly regarded in Boulder that sometimes the city plows the Boulder Creek bike path before they plow the streets.
- The exterior of a house located in Boulder was used as the characters’ home in the well-known “Mork & Mindy” television show. It is now a private residence.
- Baseline Road is a significant east-west route to both Boulderites and cartographers, for it marks the 40th parallel on world maps.
- Boulder has more used bookstores per capita than any other city in the country.
- A survey by the Centers for Disease Control found that Colorado had fewer overweight people per capita and more people who exercise than any other state.
- Boulder was called the Happiest City in the U.S. by National Geographic and enjoys a repeated rating as the nation’s best city for well-being by a Gallup study.