Best Roofing Company Near Me
Best Roofing Company Near Me
June 10, 2020
Many Colorado homeowners and building owners become concerned that they may have hail damage on their roof following a hailstorm or throughout the year. Online searches on Google and other search engines for roofing companies increase with popular keywords and phrases such as “best roofer”, “best roofing contractor in Denver”, and “best roofing company near me”.
Look No Further than Metro City Roofing
The following best explains why we’re different as a top local roofer in Denver, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, and across the Front Range.
Outstanding customer service
We approach every roofing project we manage like it is our own home
Insurance claim experts
We perfected the insurance claim and roof replacement process
Experience that matters
Our staff are state-licensed independent adjusters – we evaluate your property with the same lens as an insurance adjuster
Set inspection time
No 4-hour time windows
You see what we see
Extensive photos and videos of every roof inspection
Family-owned and operated
We live year-round in the same Colorado community as you
We carry extensive insurance to provide you with peace of mind
Highest quality roofing materials
Our professional roofers install the industry’s premium brands
Customer referral rewards program
Our way of saying ‘thank you’ to customers who refer us to their friends and family
If you are concerned your roof is damaged and may need a roof repair or roof replacement, the best time to call is now.
Hail season in Colorado extends from April 15 through September 15. Following the first hailstorm across the Front Range, many roofing companies will be inundated with calls, dictating longer lead-times for roof inspections and roof repair or roof replacements.
Like many individuals and families during summer, roofing professionals desire to take a summer vacation, enjoying all that Colorado has to offer or out of state. Roofers typically don’t take vacations in the summer and fall seasons, and often work 6 or 7 days a week.
How to Choose the Right Roofing Contractor?
The biggest obstacle Colorado homeowners and building owners face for their residential roofing or commercial roofing needs is choosing the right professional roofing company. After a damaging hailstorm, owners need a professional roof inspection and to have any roofing work completed as quickly as possible. But the urgency for roofing needs doesn’t mean choosing the first roofing contractor who knocks on your door or with a quick online Google search. Finding a roofing contractor who is trustworthy, honest, and professional may sound hard – but that’s where Metro City Roofing shines.
The following are essential tips we share with homeowners, building owners, and property managers to explain why we’re different, completing professional roofing repair or new roof installation, and delivering outstanding customer satisfaction at a fair price.
- Get local referrals. You minimize the risk of potential issues or scams when you choose a local roofing company from your community. Local roofers are more familiar with local rules and code requirements and have relationships with local roofing crews and suppliers. At Metro City Roofing, we are proud to provide referrals from previous customers so you can hear first-hand of their experience working with us. We’re more than an online search for “best roofer near me”, we are local Colorado-proud and do not chase storms across the United States.
- Read customer reviews on Google. Google is the top online search platform. For businesses, many previous customers leave reviews about their experience, positive or negative. At Metro City Roofing, we’re proud of the quality roofing work we do and superior customer satisfaction. We encourage customers to look us up on Google!
- Research Better Business Bureau (BBB) ratings. Some roofing companies chase storms all over the country following a storm looking for work. Like searching for the “best roofing company near me”, it’s important to search a roofing contractor listed with the Better Business Bureau, and with a good rating and positive reviews. We recommend avoiding roofing contractors not listed on BBB.org.
- Check for proper licensing and insurance. A professional roofer should have General Liability insurance and Workers Compensation insurance. You should feel comfortable asking for a copy of their insurance certificate for validation. A roofing company that does not carry sufficient insurance coverage could potentially lead to costly litigation between a contractor and homeowner if a roofer sustains an injury at your home or business; this includes even the free roof inspection by a salesperson. Nearly all Colorado cities and counties require licensing for roofing contractors, but that does not limit unlicensed roofing contractors from attempting to seek roofing work opportunities. Metro City Roofing holds licenses in Denver, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, and across the Front Range and happy to provide a copy to you or confirm our status online. We also carry General Liability and Workers Compensation insurance to protect our staff, crew, and you.
- Look for a manufacturer and other industry-standard designations. Roofing companies boast of manufacturer designations as the company will likely have to pass specific minimum requirements to be factory certified. At Metro City Roofing, we are an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor and members of the National Roofing Contractors Association and the Colorado Roofing Association.
- Pay your insurance deductible. Any roofing contractor who offers to complete a roof replacement (removing your old roof and installing a new roof) and waive your insurance claim deductible is committing insurance fraud. It is the homeowner or building owner’s responsibility to pay the insurance deductible on your insurance claim. It is also essential that the roofing company not inflate the estimate to offset covering your deductible.
- Get an extended warranty. Not all roofing companies can offer manufacturer warranties that include coverage of the roofing company’s workmanship. If your roofing contractor fails to install the roof correctly, any damage may take months or years to become evident—and insurance won’t pay for it. If the contractor won’t agree to correct the issue or is no longer in business, you are left to pay for their mistake yourself. Industry-leading manufacturers like Owens Corning and GAF offer extended warranties.
- Maximize your insurance claim value. Some roofing contractors will say they can work with whatever amount your insurance company pays. While this may be true, it’s critical that your insurance claim is settled correctly, and you receive all funds owed to you from the insurance claim. When we say all funds owed, this includes any supplemental items the initial estimate missed, your recoverable depreciation, and all local code requirements. If your roofing company settles for less, they will undoubtedly cut corners to achieve some profit margin on your project. We are insurance claims experts at Metro City Roofing and will settle your hail damage insurance claim successfully before we start your new roof installation. We pride ourselves in never surprising a customer with additional costs. With Metro City Roofing, you pay only your insurance deductible.
- Know your material choices. A roofing contractor who offers only to replace the exact roofing material type as your existing roofing system may not be looking out for your best interest. Depending on the type of roof, you have choices. Steep slope roofing material options include asphalt shingles, tile roofing, metal roofing, and wood roofing. Low slope options include modified bitumen, TPO, EPDM, spray foam, and more. If the insurance company has agreed to pay for a new roof, you may want to consider an upgraded roof material or color change. We see color change regularly when a homeowner intends to repaint their home in a different color. We are happy to discuss roofing material options and colors with you.
Why Metro City Roofing?
Metro City Roofing is your hassle-free answer to professional roofing services – residential roof replacement, commercial roof replacement, restoration, and roof repair. We are hail damage and wind damage roofing experts and have perfected the insurance claim and roof restoration process. Our professional roofing services staff will settle your hail or wind insurance claim directly, including possible code-related requirements, to ensure that you receive all funds owed to you.
Metro City Roofing provides the best professional roofing services in metro Denver, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, and across the Front Range. We specialize in new roofs (also referred to as re-roofing), roof repairs, and roof maintenance. We will serve as a general contractor to support additional home improvement trades for your insurance claim, including gutters, windows, painting, and more. We install the highest-quality roofing materials and aim for your complete satisfaction at every stage of the roof replacement process. We approach every roofing project like it is our own home.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers who are certified, fully insured and committed to delivering high-quality craftsmanship
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers