Amazing Services in Arvada
In Arvada, there’s only one call necessary for roofing services, and that’s to Metro City Roofing.
The expert staff at Metro City Roofing are market leaders in both residential and commercial roof replacements and restoration. Our team is state-licensed independent adjusters who work with many insurance companies to settle your insurance claim successful every time. We will assign you with a single point of contact throughout your roofing project.
Metro City Roofing is a full service, licensed, and insured roofing contractor – and only do business in the state of Colorado. Unlike many other roofing companies, we install the highest quality products. Our installation crews are certified, fully insured, and committed to delivering outstanding quality.
We approach every project we manage like it is our own home. If you need a roof replacement, repair, or inspection in Arvada, make sure your first call is to Metro City Roofing.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
Building Inspections Division
8101 Ralston Road
Arvada, CO 80001
Key code items
- Underlayment shall be installed over the drip edge along eaves and under the rake metal along gable ends.
- Ice barrier shall extend from the lowest edges of all roof surfaces to a point at least 24 inches inside the exterior wall
- High wind nails per manufactures specs, but no less than 4 nails per shingle. (R905.2.6)
- Inspections are required to close a permit once opened
- Contractors and Homeowners do not need to provide a ladder for eave heights less than 12′
- The Town of Arvada formally incorporated on August 14, 1904. A vibrant agricultural community, Arvada claimed the title “Celery Capital of the World.”