Arapahoe County’s Top Choice for Roofing
Don’t trust your residential or commercial roof in Arapahoe County to just any roofing contractor.
Make sure your first call is to the professionals at Metro City Roofing. We are leaders in residential and commercial roof replacements and restoration across the Front Range.
We only do business in the state of Colorado as a full service, licensed, and insured roofing contractor. We are local, family-owned, and operated, living year-round in the same Colorado community as you, unlike many other roofing companies that temporarily relocate to storm locations.
Our team of state-licensed independent adjusters has many years of experience, satisfying hundreds of homeowners and commercial property managers. We leverage our extensive training and expertise to settle each insurance claim correctly. We install the highest quality products, and our installation crews are fully insured and committed to your complete satisfaction.
For all your roofing needs in Arapahoe County, make Metro City Roofing your only call.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
6924 S Lima Street
Centennial, CO 80112
View Roofing Code
Key code items
- Asphalt shingles shall be fastened to solidly sheathed decks.
- All roof coverings and associated components must be installed according to the manufacturer’s installation instructions. Therefore, the installation instructions, generally included on the product wrapper, must be provided at the time of inspection.
- Where new decking is required or provided,a roof decking inspection is required before installation of any roof covering, i.e., before a mid-roof inspection.
- A mid-roof inspection is required for any batten type roofing application (tile, coated metal, etc.) before concealment of battens. No tile or coated metal roofing can be loaded on the roof before a mid-roof inspection.
- A ladder or ladders must be provided and secured in place for all roofing projects and at all levels to be inspected.
- Arapahoe County is Colorado’s first county and the third largest with a total population of 631,096 and an unincorporated population of 83,764. The County spans 805 square miles and is a land of contrast.
- Arapahoe County was named for the Arapaho tribe of Native Americans, who, along with the Cheyenne tribe, occupied most of Colorado when it was only a territory.