Top Roofing Contractor in Adams County
Metro City Roofing strives to be Adams County’s top roofing company.
The professionals at Metro City Roofing are experts in residential and commercial roof replacements and restoration. When you need a roof replacement, roof repair, or a roof inspection in Adams County or the greater Denver metro area, make sure your first call is to Metro City Roofing. We are a full service, licensed, and insured roofing contractor – and only do business in the state of Colorado.
We are staffed by state-licensed independent adjusters who have inspected and completed roof replacements and roof repairs for hundreds of satisfied owners. We work with many insurance companies and settle your hail damage insurance claim correctly. We provide you with a single point of contact throughout your roofing project and return all phone calls within 24 hours. Our roof installation crews are certified, fully insured, and committed to delivering outstanding quality.
At Metro City Roofing, we install the highest quality materials and aim for your complete satisfaction at every stage of the roof replacement process. We approach every roofing project we manage like it is our own home.
Why Metro City Roofing?
We provide the best professional roofing services in metro Denver and across the Front Range.
We continually strive to differentiate from our competitors in the following ways:
- Licensed inspectors who inspect your roof and property with the lens of an insurance adjuster; all commercial roof inspections include an evaluation with an infrared camera
- Professional insurance claims experts who settle your hail damage or wind damage claim successfully
- Expert sales representatives who help customers select the best roof for their home or business
- Quality project managers who provide expert supervision on every roofing project
- Experienced roof installers with many years of experience who pursue excellence with each roof replacement, restoration, or roof repair
- Long-term warranties that cover roof material and quality and are backed by manufacturers
Building Safety Division
4330 South Adams County Parkway
Brighton, CO 80601
Residential roofing shall be installed per the 2012 International Residential Code and manufacturers’ installation instructions.
Key code items
- Adams County does not require ice and water barrier. If installed, it must meet the installation requirements listed in the 2012 International Residential Code and the manufacturer’s installation instructions.
- Drip edge flashing is required at eaves and the rake of the roof. The drip edge flashing must extend over the roof sheathing at the fascia. The minimum drip edge size is 2 inches.
- Shingles are not permitted to be installed on any roof slope of less than 2:12. (2” vertical for every 12” horizontal)
- Asphalt shingles must be installed over solidly sheathed decks. Any spacing in plank decking must be sheeted per the 2012 International Residential Code or the shingle manufacturers’ installation instructions.
- Proper roof ventilation must be installed per the 2012 International Residential Code.
- A final inspection is required for all roofing permits
- All installations of new roof sheathing shall be inspected before the installation of any roofing materials
- It shall be the responsibility of the contractor or installer to provide an OSHA approved ladder setup per OSHA standards (3 rungs above the roofline and tied off and secured to the structure). On two-story roofs, and where the use of two separate ladders is needed, there must be two ladders setup and secured per OSHA standards.
- Adams County is the state’s 5th largest county serving a population of nearly 500,000 residents. Adams County is home to the cities of Brighton, Commerce City, Federal Heights, Northglenn, and Thornton; portions of Arvada, Aurora, Lochbuie, and Westminster; and the town of Bennett. Unincorporated communities include Henderson, Strasburg, and Watkins. The county seat is Brighton.