Proud Partner with State Farm
Proud partner with State Farm
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, well known for being a “good neighbor” by “being there” for its customers, is the parent company of several affiliates and subsidiaries that provide property and life insurance, banking products, and mutual funds. State Farm is ranked number 36 on the Fortune 500 list of largest companies.
State Farm was founded in 1922 by retired farmer and insurance salesman George Jacob “G.J.” Mecherle. Its vision was to operate fairly and do the right thing for its customers, still remains the guiding principle of the company today. Mecherle began offering auto insurance; State Farm has now expanded into a multi-faceted company with more than 19,000 agent offices. Today, State Farm offers approximately 100 products and services in five different categories – Property and Casualty, Life and Health, Annuities, Mutual Funds, and Banking.
With auto safety being a primary focus, State Farm has helped pass a variety of seat belt laws and continues to promote seat belt and teen driver safety. State Farm is also very involved in the sponsorship of safety programs and organizations. Community is an essential aspect to State Farm, and “like a good neighbor,” it plans activities aimed at preventing and reducing injury and loss. Additionally, it supports programs that enable home ownership, helps create safe neighborhoods and makes homes and highways safer.
State Farm’s homeowners insurance policies cover not only the structure but also a variety of personal items. State Farm protects against damage from wind, hail, lightning, and other natural causes, as well as theft, fire, and other random acts of destruction.
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
One State Farm Plaza
Bloomington, Illinois 61710
State Farm Facts
- #1 Auto Insurer in the United States since 1942
- #1 Homeowners Insurer in the United States since 1964
- #2 largest Life Insurer, based on policies in force in the United States since 2016
- A leading Small Business Insurer in United States since 2014
- The 98th largest Bank in the U.S. as of Q4 2018 based on total assets of $16.9 billion
- A leading insurer of watercraft
- #36 on the 2019 Fortune 500 list of largest companies, based on revenues
- Nearly 19,000 agents
- Nearly 58,000 employees
- 9M policies and accounts in force in the U.S. (Financial Reporting & Analysis – U.S. only as of 12/31/2018)
- In 2018, Fire and Auto Claims reached more than 13.0 million. This represents approximately 36,000 claims per day.
File a claim
- Contact State Farm Claims at 800-SF-CLAIM (800-732-5246) 24/7, or contact your local agent directly
Find a local agent
If you are a State Farm insured homeowner or commercial property manager in the greater Denver area and your roof was damaged, call Metro City Roofing today. We are experts in the insurance claim and restoration process and will handle your claim successfully from start to finish.
Metro City Roofing is proud to partner with local State Farm agencies throughout metro Denver and across the Front Range.