Proud Partner with Nationwide
Proud partner with Nationwide
Nationwide is a Fortune 100 company with headquarters in Columbus, Ohio. In 1926, Nationwide, formerly known as Farm Bureau Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, established itself as a business, funded by dues of the Ohio Farm Bureau Federation. Its goal was to offer more reasonable rates to farmers based on their driving habits. At the time of formation, its goal was 100 policyholders, but the value proposition was so compelling that it started with 1,000 policyholders. The business slowly expanded to other regions of the country, and in 1955, the Farm Bureau Mutual Automobile Insurance Company changed its name to Nationwide.
When it first began, Nationwide only offered automobile insurance, but as time continued, so did its offerings. Nationwide is now one of the largest insurance and financial services companies in the world. It provides residential property and casualty insurance, life insurance, and a variety of financial services, including retirement savings, asset management, and strategic investments.
As for innovation, Nationwide was the first insurance company to establish a 24-hour claims reporting service. Additionally, Nationwide was the first large insurance company to launch an app for iPhone users. In doing so, Nationwide created a platform for members to start the claims process with a photo, find agents, and receive quotes all from the convenience of their smartphone.
When it comes to homeowners insurance, Nationwide has a “Better Roof Replacement” plan that ensures your roof is rebuilt with stronger, safer materials.
One Nationwide Plaza
Columbus, Ohio 43215
- Fortune 100 company (ranked #73) that offers a full range of insurance and financial services across the country
- Ranked #53 in Fortune’s Top 100 Companies to Work For
- Products include car, motorcycle, homeowners, pet, farm, life and commercial insurance and include annuities, mutual funds, retirement plans and specialty health services
- Nationwide first used the Nationwide jingle in a national marketing campaign in 1969
- More than 10,000 independent agents across the US
- Currently has approximately 34,000 employees
- Since 2014, Denver Broncos favorite Peyton Manning and country singer Brad Paisley began a partnership with Nationwide, appearing in numerous advertising commercials
File a claim
- Call 1-800-421-3535
- File a claim online at https://www.nationwide.com/personal/insurance/claims/
Find a local agent
If you are a Nationwide insured homeowner and need a professional roof inspection, roof replacement or repair, Metro City Roofing is the first and only call you should make. We are Denver’s premier roofing contractor.
Metro City Roofing is proud to partner with local Nationwide agencies across the Front Range. We offer free roof inspections and will handle your claim successfully from start to finish. When you have any concern with damage to your roof, trust the professionals at Metro City Roofing.