Metro City Roofing is a Proud Partner with Allstate
Providing guidance into the hail damage insurance claim and roof replacement and restoration process.
The Allstate Insurance Company has protected families for more than 80 years. The idea started in 1930 by Sears, Roebuck & Co. President and Board Chairman, General Robert E. Wood, who wanted to create an automobile insurance company and sell insurance by mail. Allstate, named after a tire sold in the Sears catalog, had more than 110,000 policyholders by the end of the 1930s. Today, Allstate provides insurance products to approximately 16 million households.
The Allstate Corporation provides an array of insurance to cover home, life, auto, business, and identity insurance, protecting risk in all aspects of life. Allstate offers its protection products through multiple brands and diverse distribution channels via Allstate, Esurance, Encompass, SquareTrade, and Answer Financial brands. It is important when insuring your home to get Dwelling Coverage – this covers the structure of your home – roof, walls, attached garage, and more. “Other Structure” coverage includes detached portions of your home, such as a shed or detached garage. Allstate provides discounts for homeowners based on no prior claims, new roof, new home, or recent resale purchase. It also offers bundle savings for multiple policies.
Allstate, based on Northbrook, Illinois, is the largest publicly held personal lines insurer in the United States. The company’s leaders, employees, and local agency owners are an integral part of Allstate’s heritage.
As an Allstate customer, you have access to an experienced local agent. From helping find available discounts to talking to you through coverage options, they’re available to keep you protected through every stage in life. Agents don’t just go above and beyond for you, they’re also dedicated to doing good in their communities. Allstate established programs to promote teen driving safety, raise funds for domestic violence survivors, as well as being included on Newsweek’s “Top 100 Greenest Companies,” showing its commitment to the environment.
Allstate Corporate Headquarters
2775 Sanders Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
- The Allstate Corporation is the nation’s largest publicly held personal lines insurer.
- Allstate is widely known via its “You’re In Good Hands With Allstate.” advertising slogan
- Allstate provides insurance products to approximately 16 million households.
- Allstate brand auto and homeowners insurance products are sold primarily through Allstate exclusive agencies, with sales and service supported through call centers and the Internet.
- Encompass brand auto and homeowners products, mostly sold in the form of a package policy, are sold through independent agencies.
- Esurance brand products are sold directly to consumers online and through call centers and select agents, including Answer Financial.
- Allstate’s Financial segment provides life insurance, voluntary accident, and health insurance, retirement, and investment products through Allstate exclusive agencies and exclusive financial specialists, independent agencies, workplace enrolling independent agents, independent master brokerage agencies, call centers, and the Internet.
- Allstate was founded in 1931 as part of Sears, Roebuck & Co.
- Allstate became a publicly traded company in 1993. At the time, its initial public offering was the largest in U.S. history.
- On June 30, 1995, it became a totally independent company after Sears divested its remaining shares to Sears stockholders.
- Allstate is one of the nation’s leading insurers in urban areas and has supported auto and highway safety reforms, including seat belts, airbags, and teen driver education
- The company has won numerous awards over the years for its philanthropic, employee volunteerism, and diversity efforts.
File a claim
- Call 1-800-ALLSTATE (1-800-255-7828) 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Find a local agent
Why Metro City Roofing?
If you are an Allstate insured homeowner in Colorado and need a professional roof inspection across the Front Range, roof replacement or repair, Metro City Roofing is the first and only call you should make. We are Denver’s premier roofing contractor.
Metro City Roofing is proud to partner with local Allstate agencies across the Front Range. Starting with a free roof inspection, we will represent you during all interactions with your insurance company, settling your hail damage or wind damage insurance claim directly, including possible code-related requirements, to ensure that you receive all funds owed to you. Our expert staff are state-licensed independent adjusters, which means that as roofers, we evaluate your property with the same lens as an insurance adjuster.
Our goal is to simplify the hail damage insurance claims process for you following a hailstorm, offering a full explanation of any damages and possible code-related requirements. We provide complete documentation of our inspection process, including photos and a written damage estimate, and act as a full-service roof replacement or roof repair contractor when a hailstorm or windstorm requires an insurance claim.
When you have any concern with hail damage or wind damage to your roof, trust the professionals at Metro City Roofing.