Top-Rated Denver Roofing Contractor
Hiring the Right Roofing Contractor
Metro City Roofing is the Right Roofing Contractor in Metro Denver, Colorado
Metro City Roofing is a full service, licensed, and insured roofing contractor – and only do business in the state of Colorado. Our consistent focus is to deliver outstanding customer service for every new roof replacement or roof repair project across the Front Range.
We are local, family-owned, and operated. We live year-round in the same Colorado community as you, unlike many other roofing companies that temporarily relocate to storm locations.
We are staffed by state-licensed independent adjusters who have inspected and completed roof replacements for hundreds of satisfied owners. We carry all the necessary insurance, including general liability and workers’ compensation insurance. We provide you with a single point of contact throughout your roofing project and return all phone calls within 24 hours.
We install the highest-quality roofing materials, our roofers are committed to delivering outstanding quality, and we aim for your complete satisfaction at every stage of the new roof replacement process. We approach every roofing project we manage like it is our own home.
The professionals at Metro City Roofing are local roofing experts in the Denver area and across the Colorado Front Range. We will act as your partner for your hail damage new roof replacement or roof repair, starting with a free roof inspection to inspect for roof damage. We hold roofing licenses across the Front Range and are proud of our community involvement with numerous local Chambers of Commerce, local charities, the National Roofing Contractor Association (NRCA), and the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
“Metro City Roofing is great! Jonathan not only did our roof but also took on the general contractor responsibilities. The hail storm that damaged our roof also damaged our deck, fence and siding. And our project was further complicated by solar panels and a powered awning. Winter started early but they got everything buttoned up and made snug before the holidays. Jonathan was excellent at keeping us informed of all the different parts of the project and working with a balky insurance company. Put this company at the top of your list!”
– Victor Zielinski
Beware of Unlicensed Roofing Contractors
Too many homeowners and building owners have been a victim of illegitimate roofing contractors.
An illegitimate roofing contractor is often unlicensed, uninsured, and likely lacking experience. This roofing company may present high pressure or scare tactics to create a sense of urgency to act now. They may also request or require a substantial down payment before starting the job.
If you elect to use an unlicensed, uninsured firm or individual for your next roofing replacement or roof repair project, do not assume your homeowners or personal liability policy necessarily protects you. In many cases, you may still be liable.
Many homeowners and building owners have required costly litigation involving uninsured contractors. You may be responsible for injuries or damages if an unlicensed contractor (or any employee) becomes injured at your home or building. Worse, you likely have no protection should any damage occur to your property or property of others by the uninsured roofing contractor.
An unlicensed roofing contractor may lack the experience needed to repair or replace your roof correctly, which will likely cost you more than you planned or anticipated. Further, if your roofing contractor fails to pay his/her suppliers or subcontractors, you may find a lien placed on your house, regardless of whether you paid for the completed work.
In sum, many homeowners and building owners agree that contracting with an unlicensed, uninsured roofer is not worth the risk.
By contrast, Metro City Roofing is the right roofer for your next roofing project. We are a fully licensed and insured roofing contractor with liability insurance and workers compensation insurance. We hold roofing licenses across the metro Denver Front Range to complete roofing services including roof replacements, roof restorations, and roof repairs.
Our roofing crews are experts in roof installation. We use only premium quality roofing materials, including asphalt shingles, wood, tile, metal, and flat-roof materials. Our roofing installers are local roofers, as is the entire team at Metro City Roofing.
Beware of Roofing Scams
Colorado ranks 2nd in the country based on the number of insurance claims filed resulting from hailstorm damage in the last three years, according to the National Insurance Crime Bureau. A vast majority of these claims include roof damage.
Following Colorado’s seasonal storms, many roofing contractors move into the metropolitan Denver area and set up temporary business operations. Indeed, a majority of contractors are honest and reputable; others are not. Often, these scammers make false promises and require payment before materials are delivered, or all work gets completed. Sometimes, these fly-by-night contractors may create damage where none existed.
Selecting a reputable roofing contractor tops the list of consumer inquiries to the Better Business Bureau in Denver-Boulder.
What You Can Do
The following lists numerous options to protect yourself against a fraudulent roofing contractor.
- Search for an established, licensed, and insured local contractor with a federal tax identification number and a permanent address. The roofing contractor’s office address should be one you could visit should you choose – and not a month-to-month coworking space.
- Ask your contractor for its license number and confirm the accuracy and current standing with your city or county building department. Any reputable roofing company would be proud to share this information with you.
- Validate the roofing contractor is legally registered to conduct business in Colorado at https://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/BusinessEntityCriteriaExt.do
- Beware of any roofing contractor who knocks on your door following a storm. Many legitimate roofing contractors do not conduct business this way.
- Contact the Better Business Bureau for any complaints filed against the roofing contractor you are considering hiring
- Request references (and check them) from previous customers. A quality roofing professional will be proud to provide references.
- Research the roofing company’s online reviews and testimonials. While many companies lean towards Google as the default for online reviews, you can check with the Better Business Bureau, HomeAdvisor, and more.
- Ask your roofing contractor to review with you any documents to be sent to your insurance company
- Validate your roofing contractor completes all work before making payment in full
- Avoid pressure to sign a contract immediately, and ask your roofing contractor to review it in detail with you
- Make sure the contract includes the scope of work and roofing products to be used, including manufacturer, and approximate dates of service, and a statement that allows the property owner to cancel the contract if the insurance claim is denied in whole or in part within 72 hours.
Metro City Roofing is a local, family-owned roofing company. We live year-round in the same Colorado community as you and aim for your complete customer satisfaction.